This is one of our most anticipated frenchie breeding this year by far! One of our favorite frenchie studs GRCH Lilac Haze Bendrix to my absolute favorite girl F'Nale! Benny is one of the few Frenchie studs available with an OFA rated Excellent hips along with OFA hearts, hips, elbows, knees, and trachea. He is also Cystinuria 3 clear! DNA Color Panel: ay/a co/co d/d Em/E ky/ky Sp/Sp In/I
F'Nale is also OFA heart, elbow, Patella, Tracheal normal. OFA Hips Pending. DM, JHC, CMR1, HUU cleared. Cystinuria 3 pending
DNA Color Panel: ay/a co/co d/d
Available with full breeding rights. Select appropriate sex and pick for proper pricing information. This purchase is for the right to reserve your spot for the selected pick of a male or female puppy. This does not guarentee any particular puppy. If your pick is not available then your money will be fully refunded. Picks will be made after 7 weeks of the puppies birthdate. Litter due 12/17/2020
*Shipping Service available but not included. Please add shipping cost if needed.
Flight Nanny Services - $650 to major airports within the continental United States.
Ground Transport Services - $450
International Transport Services - Prices vary. Contact for quote.
In Person Pick up available.
*SOLD OUT* GRCH Lilac Haze Bendrix x F'Nale - Litter Due 12/17/2020
Terms and Conditions
1) ALL Deposits and payments are non-refundable.
2) The Buyer agrees to provide a life-long commitment, comfortable environment, prompt medical attention, proper grooming and responsible care. The Buyer promises to provide a safe environment for the dog. The Seller will have the puppy microchipped and registered with the buyers' name along with the seller's name to facilitate the dogs return if lost or stolen.
3) The Seller guarantees this puppy/dog to be of sound health and temperament at the time of this sale. A health record of all shots and worming's will be provided by the Seller. The Buyer agrees to take this dog to a licensed veterinarian of his choice within 72 hours for a physical examination. Should puppy/dog be determined to be in ill health, the cause of which is clearly attributable to the Seller, the dog may, upon signed written diagnosis from said veterinarian, be returned for refund of the purchase price. No other guarantees are given.
4) If at any time the Buyer can no longer retain possession of this dog, the Seller is to be notified and given first option of resuming full ownership of the dog for the Seller to locate this dog a new home. Refunds, IF ANY, will be at the discretion of the Breeder/ Seller. The dog will be returned with all registration papers and medical records. Should any circumstances arise that affect the quality of life of this dog, the breeder/seller is to be informed so that they may participate in determining the future of the dog. The Breeder/ Seller reserves the right to approve/prohibit any transfer of this animal to a third party. Under no circumstances will this dog be sold, leased, traded or given away to any pet shop, research laboratory, animal shelter or similar facility.
5) The Buyer agrees to contact the Seller immediately if any questions or concerns arise about the dog, such as housing, diet, health or training. The buyer agrees to keep the seller informed of any treatment as it occurs. This provides the Breeder/Seller with an opportunity to follow up on puppies and gives us important feedback and information on the health or our dogs for future generations.
6) Registration papers will be mailed within 15 days upon receipt of full payment if papers are available.